Experts, not graduates. Guaranteed results. People before profit. This is what you can expect from the OutForm team. Plus with established careers under our belts and a genuine passion for consulting, you can count on us to deliver the results your business needs.
At OutForm we pride ourselves on quality. Quality of results, quality of engagement and quality of our people.
With a combination of Permanent Staff and Industry Subject Matter Experts, we provide tailored solutions to the specific challenges our clients face. Each member of the OutForm team is handpicked and have a track record that speaks for itself.
Unlike other firms, our people have real-world experience applying their trade in senior consulting roles and are committed to sharpening their personal, coaching and training skills. This gives us the ability to engage individuals, mobilise teams and ultimately deliver the transformational results your business needs.
Padraig co- founded OutForm in 2018, with over 25 years in consulting having already established a successful consulting firm, Vfecto, Padraig is a trusted advisor and client partner. Padraig believes that true business transformation starts with the people involved and enabling team members to realise their full potential. In growing OutForm, Padraig is passionate about delivering real and lasting results for our clients. Padraig is a keen cyclist, GAA coach, Rugby fan and family man.
- Institute of Directors – Chartered Director Diploma
- BEng in Manufacturing Systems Management
- Consulted on projects for APV, Invensys, McCarthy & Stone, Balfour Beatty
- Worked across Central and Eastern Europe, business transformation for PE owned firms in Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic and Italy, and business consolidations in North America and China.
Brian co -founded OutForm in 2018, after a fast track career at Rolls Royce, he found his passion for business improvement and has never looked back. Brian’s focus and expertise is predominantly centred on the operational and business supply. Driving the core values of OutForm, he believes in growing great client relationships and delivery of results. With a young family, Brian’s spare time is limited but is often spotted on a park run!
- Advanced Management Programme – Ashbridge Management School
- MSc Management
- Portfolio of engagements for major organisations across multiple sectors including Rolls-Royce, Jaguar Land Rover, DS Smith, DAA, Shanks, EDF NNB, Kier, Interserve, and both water utilities in Ireland.
Previously from McKinsey and Co, MIke is recognised as having subject matter in Supply Chain, Lean and Implementation. Mike’s down to earth manner makes him credible and effective at all levels of organisations, building great relationships. Mike is a keen crossfitter, has 3 children and enjoys walking with his dogs in the North East of England countryside.
- MCIPS – Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Master of Business Administration
- Delivering projects for major organisations including Cargotec, Delph Technology, Body Shop, Thames Water, Alfred Dunhill, Heinz, BT Openreach and Diageo.
Providing operational management and front line customer service for OutForm and our clients, Denise has over 20 years working in a variety of senior management roles. She adopts a proactive and friendly approach putting customer service at the heart of our team. Denise is also a busy mum of 3, enjoys beach walks in Donegal and snowboarding.
- ACIM Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Business Partner and Senior Management roles include Telefonica UK, Bank of Ireland and Prudential.
An expert in continuous improvement and operational efficiencies, Dick’s brings a wealth of experience from the manufacturing industry. Considered a Lean Manufacturing Leader, Dick also specialises in Health and Safety, Quality and Process Control Management. An avid GAA enthusiast, Dick is a columnist with the Irish Independent and Championship Analyst with Sky TV.
- MSC, Business & Management
- Lean Six Sigma, Manufacturing and Engineering
- Senior Operations in Rangeland foods and Saint Gobain-Gyproc
Having partnered with Padraig on Vfecto, Darren is a hands on operational and business improvement professional. He specialises in Quality Management Systems implementation and Lean training. His adopts a hands on approach in supporting business leaders. Darren is a great coach and supports training local youth teams in his spare time.
- Masters MBA
- BEng Manufacturing Systems
- Operational leadership working most recently in Metal Fabrications, Electronics and Plastic Environments
Tom is an experienced Managing Director with a strong background in leading and transformation Commercial, Operations and Supply Chain functions. He is passionate about optimising operations to get the best out of end to end supply chains. Tom is a lecturer in his spare time and is a keen Rugby fan.
- MBA with Distinction: MMU Business School
- Professional Diploma in Manufacturing
- Multi sector experience includes work with Totalflow, Renold, Hewland, Siemens , Airbus
Paul brings multi sector experience to OutForm. Having held operational leadership roles for over 20 years, he has successfully implemented a wide range of projects. Leading and developing teams is a passion of Paul’s which is reflected in his track record of delivering great results. Paul is an active member of his local community, fundraising for special causes and is a youth coach for GAA and Soccer clubs.
- Executive MBA Dublin City University
- Strategic Change Management SQT
- WMS systems implementation and SAP Integration Project Leader, Unilever/Sara Lee
Andy has an impressive track record working within the infrastructure, aerospace, automotive, general engineering/manufacturing and public sectors. He is an effective leader, coach and trainer who can develop teams to perform at their optimal level. Andy is a keen traveller and enjoys spending time with his family.
- Chartered Engineer
- BEng Engineering
- Lead teams and major projects with Unipart Expert Practices, Panel Technology Ltd, PDS, SMMT Industry and Klockner Moeller
Adrian has over 20 years managerial experience in a number of high profile companies. Specialising in operations management, improvement and business integration as well as high level strategic planning. Adrian enjoys spending time supporting his local Rugby club and with his family.
- Chartered Management Accountant
- BAccounting and Business Management
- Strategic roles in Terex and Astec Industries
"Outform constantly challenged the status quo at management level, while at the same time developing and supporting the individuals and teams to deliver more, perform better, so that everyone wins." Brendan Mahon - Head of Manufacturing, Valeo Foods