EXPERTS DELIVERING GUARANTEED RESULTS
This is what you can expect from the OutForm team. With established careers under our belts and a genuine passion for consulting, you can count on us to deliver the results your business needs.
At OutForm we pride ourselves on quality. Quality of results, quality of engagement, and quality of our people.
Each member of the OutForm team is handpicked and have a track record that speaks for itself.
Padraig co- founded OutForm in 2018, with over 25 years in consulting having already established a successful consulting firm, Vfecto, Padraig is a trusted advisor and client partner. Padraig believes that true business transformation starts with the people involved and enabling team members to realise their full potential. In growing OutForm, Padraig is passionate about delivering real and lasting results for our clients. Padraig is a keen cyclist, GAA coach, Rugby fan and family man.
- Institute of Directors – Chartered Director Diploma
- BEng in Manufacturing Systems Management
- Consulted on projects for APV, Invensys, McCarthy & Stone, Balfour Beatty
- Worked across Central and Eastern Europe, business transformation for PE owned firms in Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic and Italy, and business consolidations in North America and China.
Brian co -founded OutForm in 2018, after a fast track career at Rolls Royce, he found his passion for business improvement and has never looked back. Brian’s focus and expertise is predominantly centred on the operational and business supply. Driving the core values of OutForm, he believes in growing great client relationships and delivery of results. With a young family, Brian’s spare time is limited but is often spotted on a park run!
- Advanced Management Programme – Ashbridge Management School
- MSc Management
- Portfolio of engagements for major organisations across multiple sectors including Rolls-Royce, Jaguar Land Rover, DS Smith, DAA, Shanks, EDF NNB, Kier, Interserve, and both water utilities in Ireland.
Previously from McKinsey and Co, MIke is recognised as having subject matter in Supply Chain, Lean and Implementation. Mike’s down to earth manner makes him credible and effective at all levels of organisations, building great relationships. Mike is a keen crossfitter, has 3 children and enjoys walking with his dogs in the North East of England countryside.
- MCIPS – Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Master of Business Administration
- Delivering projects for major organisations including Cargotec, Delph Technology, Body Shop, Thames Water, Alfred Dunhill, Heinz, BT Openreach and Diageo.
Providing operational management and front line customer service for OutForm and our clients, Denise has over 20 years working in a variety of senior management roles. She adopts a proactive and friendly approach putting customer service at the heart of our team. Denise is also a busy mum of 3, enjoys beach walks in Donegal and snowboarding.
- ACIM Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Business Partner and Senior Management roles include Telefonica UK, Bank of Ireland and Prudential.
An expert in continuous improvement and operational efficiencies, Dick brings a wealth of experience from the manufacturing industry. Considered a Lean Manufacturing Leader, Dick also specialises in Health and Safety, Quality and Process Control Management. An avid GAA enthusiast, Dick is a columnist with the Irish Independent and Championship Analyst with Sky TV.
- MSC, Business & Management
- Lean Six Sigma, Manufacturing and Engineering
- Senior Operations in Rangeland foods and Saint Gobain-Gyproc
Previously from Turner and Townsend, Tom has extensive experience in digital solutions, from mapping technologies to business strategies, automating business processes, and developing reporting solutions within the construction, utilities, and manufacturing sectors. Tom researches cybersecurity in his spare time and has an avid interest in the subject!
- Mathematics Masters Degree from Durham, Dissertation: An Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Reporting lead for the Asset Delivery PMO in Irish Water (IW), overseeing and delivering the reporting systems and data analysis.
Tom is an experienced Managing Director with a strong background in leading and transformation Commercial, Operations and Supply Chain functions. He is passionate about optimising operations to get the best out of end to end supply chains. Tom is a lecturer in his spare time and is a keen Rugby fan.
- MBA with Distinction: MMU Business School
- Professional Diploma in Manufacturing
- Multi sector experience includes work with Totalflow, Renold, Hewland, Siemens , Airbus
Ken has 30 years in regulated Water Industry working across a wide spectrum of senior roles from design, construction, operations, asset management and customer service. Ken has a deep understanding of the performance challenges the industry faces and first-hand experience of supporting organisations who are in need of a rapid uplift in efficiency and performance.
- MBA Napier University, Edinburgh
- Chartered Civil Engineer
- Managing Director, Scottish Water, worldwide experience in water industry including Wellington Water, Water NSW and Irish Water
Andy has an impressive track record working within the infrastructure, aerospace, automotive, general engineering/manufacturing and public sectors. He is an effective leader, coach and trainer who can develop teams to perform at their optimal level. Andy is a keen traveller and enjoys spending time with his family.
- Chartered Engineer
- BEng Engineering
- Lead teams and major projects with Unipart Expert Practices, Panel Technology Ltd, PDS, SMMT Industry and Klockner Moeller
Having partnered with Padraig on Vfecto, Darren is a hands-on operational and business improvement professional. He specialises in Quality Management Systems implementation and Lean training. Darren is a great coach and supports training local youth teams in his spare time.
- Masters MBA
- BEng Manufacturing Systems
- Operational leadership working most recently in Metal Fabrications, Electronics and Plastic Environments
"OutForm constantly challenged the status quo at management level, while at the same time developing and supporting the individuals and teams to deliver more, perform better, so that everyone wins." Brendan Mahon - Head of Manufacturing, Valeo Foods