EXPERTS DELIVERING GUARANTEED RESULTS
This is what you can expect from the OutForm team. With established careers under our belts and a genuine passion for consulting, you can count on us to deliver the results your business needs.
At OutForm we pride ourselves on quality. Quality of results, quality of engagement, and quality of our people.
Each member of the OutForm team is handpicked and have a track record that speaks for itself.
Brian founded OutForm in 2018, after a fast-track career at Rolls Royce, he found his passion for business improvement and has never looked back. Brian’s focus and expertise is predominantly centred on the operational and business supply. Driving the core values of OutForm, he believes in growing great client relationships and delivery of results. With a young family, Brian’s spare time is limited but is often spotted on a park run!
- Advanced Management Programme – Ashbridge Management School
- MSc Management
- Portfolio of engagements for major organisations across multiple sectors including Rolls-Royce, Jaguar Land Rover, DS Smith, DAA, Shanks, EDF NNB, Kier, Interserve, and both water utilities in Ireland.
Digital Engagement Manager
Tom has extensive experience in digital solutions, from mapping technologies to business strategies, automating business processes, and developing reporting solutions within the construction, utilities, and manufacturing sectors. Tom researches cybersecurity in his spare time and has an avid interest in the subject!
- Mathematics Masters Degree from Durham, Dissertation: An Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Reporting lead for the Asset Delivery PMO in Irish Water (IW), overseeing and delivering the reporting systems and data analysis.
Head of People and Marketing
Denise leads our people strategy, operational management and front-line customer service for OutForm and our clients. Denise has over 25 years working in a variety of senior management roles adopting a proactive and friendly approach putting customer service at the heart of our team. Denise is also a busy mum of 3, enjoys beach walks in Donegal and snowboarding.
- ACIM Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing
- BSc Economics
- Business Partner and Senior Management roles include Telefonica UK, Bank of Ireland and Prudential.
Account Director – Utilities
John is an experienced water industry expert with over 30 years in the industry, with experience in designing and delivering transformational change at Scottish, Yorkshire, and Irish Water. He led the Europe and North America region for the Scottish Water International consultancy business, delivering key results for clients in Canada, Ireland, UK as well as Australia. John has worked in various roles in the management and delivery of large and complex capital programmes with key skills in project controls, risk and value management, costing, partnering, capital efficiency and project, programme and portfolio management. John likes spending time with his family, supporting Bradford City football club and enjoying the best food and drink Edinburgh has to offer.
- BA (Hons) Business
- Specialism in risk, process improvement and change management
- Senior roles with Scottish Water International, Scottish Water and Yorkshire Water
Jerry Grant is an experienced Chairperson, Non-Executive Director and Strategic Business Advisor, specialising in the Infrastructure and general Utilities sectors. He is currently Chairman of Dublin Port Company, Director of Sport Ireland, an External Member of the Governing Body of TU Dublin and a Member of the Major Projects Advisory Group at DEPR. He recently took up the position as Chairpersom of OutForm Consulting. He has set up and chairs Watershare Ireland, a partnership between GOAL and the Irish Water sector, which is helping to deliver water and sanitation projects in a number of developing countries.
Jerry played a leading role in the establishment of Irish Water as the national water utility, was its first Head of Asset Management from April 2013 to February 2016 and thereafter was Managing Director up to September 2018. Prior to Irish Water, Jerry was Managing Director of RPS in Ireland from 2002 for 10 years, leading a successful infrastructure and environmental consultancy and prior to that was Director of MCOS from the early 1990’s, where he led a market leading water sector consultancy business.
Jerry holds a First Class Honours Degree in Civil Engineering and a Diploma in Contract Law & Arbitration from UCD, is a Fellow of Engineers Ireland, Fellow of the Irish Academy of Engineering, is a Member of the Institute of Arbitrators and Member of the Institute of Directors. He was the recipient of the President’s Award from the ACEI in 2017 for Services to Engineering in Ireland and in 2018, received the 2018 Irish Environment Award from CIWEM (ROI Branch), Outstanding Achievement Award from ICE (ROI Branch) and the Civil Engineering Contractor’s Award for services to the industry.
With over 20 years of experience in customer and change delivery, Maya was involved in numerous successful transformational programs in public and private sector projects before joining OutForm. Heading the strategic planning in Scottish Water, Sainsbury’s bank, Experian and the Scottish Government, Maya harbors skills in transformational coaching to establish and implement business models to facilitate sustainable change. In her spare time, Maya enjoys walking her dog and scuba diving!
- PCI (People Centre Implementation) Change Management Practitioner
- LEAN Practitioner, SVQ Level 3
- APM Practitioner (Project Management)
Scott is a highly experienced engineer bringing expertise from global organisations in both high-speed manufacturing and assembly industries where he has managed business-critical projects and continuous improvement programmes. Scott is a golfer and has a keen interest in complex production systems and Industry 4.0.
- MEng Engineering Management
- IMechE Best Student and Dean’s List awards.
- Previous roles include Stryker and Coca-Cola
Graham has operated as Managing Director at Board level with over 25 years of general management experience, repeatedly delivering sales and profit growth into a variety of businesses. Graham had the privilege of leading many teams of great people serving world-class customers across several sectors including automotive and rail. He is passionate about making a difference and developing great people to deliver improved results. Graham enjoys watching sport (particularly rugby and cricket) and travelling.
- BA (Hons) Economics, Leeds University
- Senior Managers Programme, Cranfield School of Management
- Lead teams and major projects with Unipart Rail, Premier Exhaust Systems and Rover Group
Lindsay is a highly experienced programme manager having delivered extensive projects across commercial, rail, and airport sectors. Lindsay is adept at establishing and maintaining business relationships at all levels of an organisation. A natural leader with the ability to drive teams to deliver results, with strategic business planning as one of her key strengths. Lindsay enjoys walking her cocker spaniel George across the Pennines.
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Building
- Construction Management (Leeds University)
- Senior Executive roles include Project Director, Turner and Townsend, Head of Centre for Best Practice Heathrow Airport, Programme Controls Leader BAA
Recently promoted to Senior Consultant, Pádraig joined OutForm after graduating with First Class Honours (BScEcon). He is the recipient of the Dr. G.A. Baird Scholarship, Blayney Exhibition, Shaw Memorial Prize and Foundation Scholarship awards at QUB. He also achieved the highest Leaving Certificate Economics grade in Ireland in 2017. Pádraig is a GAA enthusaist and youth coach.
- BSc Economics
- Strategy and Economics Consultant within the Strategy G&HI team at PwC UK
- Project Lead and Branch Founder with the Irish Student Consulting Group
Marketing and Business Development Assistant Manager
Before joining OutForm, Ellen was involved in various marketing and business development activity across numerous industries. Establishing her early career in residential property, Ellen has gone on to work in the private construction sector and major public infrastructure projects in Australia. Recent experience as freelance marketing consultant has affirmed a passion for utilising modern digital marketing techniques to nurture her client’s sales journey. Ellen is avid restaurant and frequent comedy goer.
- MA (Hons) Business & Management (2:1)
- Head of Public Relations and elected Board Member at the Glasgow University Union
Ian is a highly experienced engineer and project manager with a unique blend of operations improvement and digital skills. Ian is solution-focused, result-driven and has an in-depth understanding of performance challenges in developing and implementing multi-functional continuous improvement. He has led and delivered projects worldwide for Caterpillar and Almac, and locally for Thompsons Aero Seating and PwC UK. Ian is a family man who likes to socialise, a keen DIYer and enjoys kicking a football around when he gets the chance.
- BEng (Hons) Engineering Management and Industrial Placement
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Prince2 & MS Data Analyst
- Experience across Operations & Quality Improvement, Business Processes Transformation, Data Gathering and Data Visualisation
Jason is an experienced BI consultant who has worked extensively across the public sector. Jason has successfully delivered insight and analytical solutions to various clients ranging from local government to the Ministry of Defence. In his spare time, Jason enjoys Powerlifting and volunteering his time to coach at his university’s rowing club.
· BSc Business Information Technology
· Senior Technology Consultant at PWC’s & EY’s Data & Analytics teams.
Eva has recently joined OutForm as a Consultant after graduating with a first-class Honours BSc. Economics with Finance. Eva began her career as an Assistant Economist with Oxford Economics. Working alongside the Macro Consultancy and Cities & Regions teams, Eva primarily worked with the Tourism Economics department, tailoring economic modelling and forecasting to tourism related industries. Eva is now Supporting Irish Water in their new Infrastructure Delivery directorate.
- Economics with Finance degree and the Helena Wallace Scholarship for Exceptional grades across the Queens Management School faculty
- McKane Medal for the top achieving Economics graduate
- Director of Finance, Partnerships and Alumni Relations at Queen’s Consulting
Ken has 30 years in regulated Water Industry, working across a wide spectrum of senior roles from design, construction, operations, asset management, and customer service. Ken has a deep understanding of the performance challenges the industry faces and first-hand experience of supporting organisations that need a rapid uplift in efficiency and performance.
- MBA Napier University, Edinburgh
- Chartered Civil Engineer
- Managing Director, Scottish Water, worldwide experience in the water industry including Wellington Water, Water NSW and Irish Water
Emma is an accredited Principal Business Psychologist and Coach and has recently joined the OutForm team as Manager. Emma has previously worked in several senior level roles at Northumbrian Water and Egremont Group.
- MSC Organisational Behaviour, Birkbeck
- BA Leadership and Management, Northumbria University
- CPBP AdvDipCoach
"OutForm constantly challenged the status quo at management level, while at the same time developing and supporting the individuals and teams to deliver more, perform better, so that everyone wins." Brendan Mahon - Head of Manufacturing, Valeo Foods