EXPERTS DELIVERING GUARANTEED RESULTS
This is what you can expect from the OutForm team. With established careers under our belts and a genuine passion for consulting, you can count on us to deliver the results your business needs.
At OutForm we pride ourselves on quality. Quality of results, quality of engagement, and quality of our people.
Each member of the OutForm team is handpicked and have a track record that speaks for itself.
Brian co -founded OutForm in 2018, after a fast-track career at Rolls Royce, he found his passion for business improvement and has never looked back. Brian’s focus and expertise is predominantly centred on the operational and business supply. Driving the core values of OutForm, he believes in growing great client relationships and delivery of results. With a young family, Brian’s spare time is limited but is often spotted on a park run!
- Advanced Management Programme – Ashbridge Management School
- MSc Management
- Portfolio of engagements for major organisations across multiple sectors including Rolls-Royce, Jaguar Land Rover, DS Smith, DAA, Shanks, EDF NNB, Kier, Interserve, and both water utilities in Ireland.
Digital Engagement Manager
Tom has extensive experience in digital solutions, from mapping technologies to business strategies, automating business processes, and developing reporting solutions within the construction, utilities, and manufacturing sectors. Tom researches cybersecurity in his spare time and has an avid interest in the subject!
- Mathematics Masters Degree from Durham, Dissertation: An Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Reporting lead for the Asset Delivery PMO in Irish Water (IW), overseeing and delivering the reporting systems and data analysis.
Robert was formerly a partner and head of Transaction Services at KPMG Ireland, where he worked for 20 years before his retirement in 2008. He now operates his own firm, Sopal Limited which advises organisations on capital markets, corporate governance and strategic planning issues. Robert is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin and a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland. Robert also holds non-executive directorships at a number of private companies.
- CEO of Sopal Ltd
- Senior Independent Director of Glenveagh Properties PLC
- Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Audit Committee of Allianz PLC and Dalata Hotel Group PLC
Account Director – Utilities
John is an experienced water industry expert with over 30 years in the industry, with experience in designing and delivering transformational change at Scottish, Yorkshire, and Irish Water. He led the Europe and North America region for the Scottish Water International consultancy business, delivering key results for clients in Canada, Ireland, UK as well as Australia. John has worked in various roles in the management and delivery of large and complex capital programmes with key skills in project controls, risk and value management, costing, partnering, capital efficiency and project, programme and portfolio management. John likes spending time with his family, supporting Bradford City football club and enjoying the best food and drink Edinburgh has to offer.
- BA (Hons) Business
- Specialism in risk, process improvement and change management
- Senior roles with Scottish Water International, Scottish Water and Yorkshire Water
Padraig is a highly experienced, hands-on operations improvement consultant whose main role in the business today is to understand the scope and scale of opportunities with clients, mobilise and then manage the successful execution of projects. Padraig believes that true business transformation starts with the people involved and enabling team members to realise their full potential. In growing OutForm, Padraig is passionate about delivering real and lasting results for our clients. Padraig is a keen cyclist, GAA coach, Rugby fan and family man.
- Institute of Directors – Chartered Director Diploma
- BEng in Manufacturing Systems Management
- Consulted on projects for APV, Invensys, McCarthy & Stone, Balfour Beatty
- Worked across Central and Eastern Europe, business transformation for PE owned firms in Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic and Italy, and business consolidations in North America and China.
Head of People and Marketing
Denise leads our people strategy, operational management and front-line customer service for OutForm and our clients. Denise has over 25 years working in a variety of senior management roles adopting a proactive and friendly approach putting customer service at the heart of our team. Denise is also a busy mum of 3, enjoys beach walks in Donegal and snowboarding.
- ACIM Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing
- BSc Economics
- Business Partner and Senior Management roles include Telefonica UK, Bank of Ireland and Prudential.
Scott is a highly experienced engineer bringing expertise from global organisations in both high-speed manufacturing and assembly industries where he has managed business-critical projects and continuous improvement programmes. Scott is a golfer and has a keen interest in complex production systems and Industry 4.0.
- MEng Engineering Management
- IMechE Best Student and Dean’s List awards.
- Previous roles include Stryker and Coca-Cola
Graham has operated as Managing Director at Board level with over 25 years of general management experience, repeatedly delivering sales and profit growth into a variety of businesses. Graham had the privilege of leading many teams of great people serving world-class customers across several sectors including automotive and rail. He is passionate about making a difference and developing great people to deliver improved results. Graham enjoys watching sport (particularly rugby and cricket) and travelling.
- BA (Hons) Economics, Leeds University
- Senior Managers Programme, Cranfield School of Management
- Lead teams and major projects with Unipart Rail, Premier Exhaust Systems and Rover Group
Lindsay is a highly experienced programme manager having delivered extensive projects across commercial, rail, and airport sectors. Lindsay is adept at establishing and maintaining business relationships at all levels of an organisation. A natural leader with the ability to drive teams to deliver results, with strategic business planning as one of her key strengths. Lindsay enjoys walking her cocker spaniel George across the Pennines.
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Building
- Construction Management (Leeds University)
- Senior Executive roles include Project Director, Turner and Townsend, Head of Centre for Best Practice Heathrow Airport, Programme Controls Leader BAA
Recently promoted to Senior Consultant, Pádraig joined OutForm after graduating with First Class Honours (BScEcon). He is the recipient of the Dr. G.A. Baird Scholarship, Blayney Exhibition, Shaw Memorial Prize and Foundation Scholarship awards at QUB. He also achieved the highest Leaving Certificate Economics grade in Ireland in 2017. Pádraig is a GAA enthusaist and youth coach.
- BSc Economics
- Strategy and Economics Consultant within the Strategy G&HI team at PwC UK
- Project Lead and Branch Founder with the Irish Student Consulting Group
Andy has an impressive track record working within the infrastructure, aerospace, automotive, general engineering/manufacturing and public sectors. He is an effective leader, coach and trainer who can develop teams to perform at their optimal level. Andy is a keen traveller and enjoys spending time with his family.
- Chartered Engineer
- BEng Engineering
- Lead teams and major projects with Unipart Expert Practices, Panel Technology Ltd, PDS, SMMT Industry and Klockner Moeller
Ian is a highly experienced engineer and project manager with a unique blend of operations improvement and digital skills. Ian is solution-focused, result-driven and has an in-depth understanding of performance challenges in developing and implementing multi-functional continuous improvement. He has led and delivered projects worldwide for Caterpillar and Almac, and locally for Thompsons Aero Seating and PwC UK. Ian is a family man who likes to socialise, a keen DIYer and enjoys kicking a football around when he gets the chance.
- BEng (Hons) Engineering Management and Industrial Placement
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Prince2 & MS Data Analyst
- Experience across Operations & Quality Improvement, Business Processes Transformation, Data Gathering and Data Visualisation
Dave’s 20 years plus experience covers multiple industries including continuous process, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and heavy industry. He has a deep understanding of the organisational and performance challenges faced in industry. Dave enjoys cycling, walks by the sea and coffee!
- MBA Manchester Business School
- BSc Mining Engineering
- Wide portfolio of engagements for major organisations including Tata Steel, TFL London Underground, WernerCo, National Grid, Network Rail, Eaton Aerospace, BA, Wartsila.
Ken has 30 years in regulated Water Industry working across a wide spectrum of senior roles from design, construction, operations, asset management and customer service. Ken has a deep understanding of the performance challenges the industry faces and first-hand experience of supporting organisations who are in need of a rapid uplift in efficiency and performance.
- MBA Napier University, Edinburgh
- Chartered Civil Engineer
- Managing Director, Scottish Water, worldwide experience in the water industry including Wellington Water, Water NSW and Irish Water
SME Ireland Senior Consultant
Richard has over 20 years of metric-driven engineering and operations experience in high volume and bespoke manufacturing environments in Europe and Asia. He has diverse functional area experience including Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement, Engineering (Process & Equipment), R&D, Customer Service and General Management. Richard enjoys sports including GAA, soccer, and golf and in his spare time, he coaches both youth GAA and swimming.
- BEng Chemical Engineering
- Lean and Six Sigma Qualifications (Black Belt)
- Senior Management/Director roles with Sphere Global, GE Grid Solutions and Seagate Technology
Mark is a Senior Planner for OutForm and has worked internationally across multiple industry sectors. He is an experienced project planner with a strong operations focus and highly developed skills in Value Engineering, Railways (Crossrail), Highways, Concrete and Steel Structures. In his spare time, Mark likes outdoor pursuits and walking his family dogs.
- BEng Construction Engineering
- HND Building Engineering
- Senior Planner roles include Graham Group, DAA, Careys and Carillion
"OutForm constantly challenged the status quo at management level, while at the same time developing and supporting the individuals and teams to deliver more, perform better, so that everyone wins." Brendan Mahon - Head of Manufacturing, Valeo Foods